Commercial Wheelchair Lifts – For Safe and Easy Access in Commercial Spaces
Commercial wheelchair lifts allow seniors and wheelchair users to access the different floors of commercial buildings easily and safely. In public buildings such as churches, offices, hospitals, malls, schools, libraries, care homes and so on, wheelchair lifts help resolve the challenges posed by stairways or elevated platforms. These accessibility devices are built to accommodate wheelchairs of varying sizes, and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
National Seating & Mobility offers a wide range of innovative wheelchair lift models equipped with various specifications and user-friendly features that ensure smooth and safe access in commercial buildings. These systems are integrated with several standard features such as:
- Automatic folding ramp
- Platform safety panel
- Top and bottom limit switches
- Non-skid platform
- Continuous charge battery operation
- Paddle landing control
- Weather-protected controls and switches (for outdoor models)
Commercial Wheelchair Lifts – Top Models
- Unenclosed Commercial VPL – Suitable for the indoors and outdoors, Bruno’s unenclosed commercial vertical platform lift (VPL) is ideal for installation in churches, schools and businesses. Featuring a total load capacity of 750lbs, this model provides access up to 60″. The device comes with a quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor (with continuous charge battery operation) and is integrated with a variety of safety features such as an emergency stop button, audio/visual alarm and keyed and constant pressure platform controls.
- 3-Gate Commercial VPL – This vertical platform lift from Bruno provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. This 3-gate wheelchair lift comes with a fixed ramp option and bottom platform safety panel. The top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock or electrical strike interlock (ESI).
- Enclosed Commercial VPL – Bruno’s enclosed commercial vertical platform lift is self-contained, lightweight and easy to install as no hoist-way/shaft-way construction needed. Blending attractive design and dependable performance, this device comes with a maximum load capacity of 750 lbs and provides access up to 14′. Safety features include emergency stop switch, audio/visual alarm, bottom platform safety panel and final limit safety switches.
While safety and dependability are hallmarks of all Bruno vertical platform lifts, National Seating & Mobility will ensure efficient installation and timely maintenance solutions.
Did you know that 55% of all senior fall injuries happen inside their house?* As people age, they often lose some level of mobility, strength,…
Talking to your aging loved ones about their mobility challenges can be difficult. After all, you’ve likely spent your whole life seeking advice from your…
How NSM client Brandon Winfield is using technology to help make the world more accessible As creator of the iAccess.Life app, Brandon Winfield is used…