Why work for us?
One reason–you’ll be in good company.
We recruit the best people nationwide—the kind of passionate, focused professionals you want to work with. We provide excellent compensation, a great work-life balance, medical/dental insurance and paid vacation. We treat everyone fairly and with respect. We reward productivity and performance. We promote self-responsibility and teamwork. We encourage upward mobility. We provide ongoing education and other learning opportunities based on exceptional on-the-job experience.
Bottom line—we’re good people who love what we do and respect each other.
Assistive Technology Professional? Come grow with us.
With offices nationwide, NSM always seeks professional, passionate staff.
Share Your Resume
We’re always looking for the best people.
Current openings are listed below, with newest listings at the top. We try to remove filled positions as quickly as possible. If your skills match the ones here, we hope you’ll send us your resume.
- Customer Service Representative – Funding Specialist / San Diego CA
- Wheelchair Technician / San Diego CA
- Wheelchair Technician / San Jose CA
- Wheelchair Technician / Stockton CA
- Wheelchair Technician / Wall Township NJ
- Wheelchair Technician / Garden City NY
- Home Access Technician / DesMoines IA
- Home Access Technician / Freeland MI
- Home Access Technician / Pomfret CT
- Home Access Technician / Philadelphia PA
- Wheelchair Technician / Philadelphia PA
- Reimbursement Specialist / Newington
- General Manager / Natick MA
- Temporary Wheelchair Technician / Anaheim CA
- Wheelchair Technician / Santa Rosa CA
- Part Time Customer Service Representative / Santa Rosa CA
- Wheelchair Technician / Plainview NY
- Wheelchair Technician / Hayward CA
- Reimbursement Specialist / Chattanooga TN
- Billing Claims Specialist / Chattanooga TN