Why work for us?
One reason–you’ll be in good company.
We recruit the best people nationwide—the kind of passionate, focused professionals you want to work with. We provide excellent compensation, a great work-life balance, medical/dental insurance and paid vacation. We treat everyone fairly and with respect. We reward productivity and performance. We promote self-responsibility and teamwork. We encourage upward mobility. We provide ongoing education and other learning opportunities based on exceptional on-the-job experience.
Bottom line—we’re good people who love what we do and respect each other.
Assistive Technology Professional? Come grow with us.
With offices nationwide, NSM always seeks professional, passionate staff.
Share Your Resume
We’re always looking for the best people.
Current openings are listed below, with newest listings at the top. We try to remove filled positions as quickly as possible. If your skills match the ones here, we hope you’ll send us your resume.
- Funding Specialist / St Louis MO
- Funding Specialist / Stockton CA
- Funding Specialist / Garden City NY
- CSR Funding Specialist / Franklin MA
- Customer Service Representative / Baltimore MD
- Customer Service Representative / Chicago IL
- Customer Service Representative / San Antonio TX
- Warehouse Wheelchair Technician / Natick MA
- Wheelchair Technician / Midland TX
- Wheelchair Technician / Rome GA
- Wheelchair Technician / Franklin MA
- Wheelchair Technician / Salt Lake City UT
- Wheelchair Technician / Philadelphia PA
- Wheelchair Technician / Fresno, CA
- Lead Funding Specialist / St Louis MO
- Network Administrator / Franklin TN
- Wheelchair Technician / Hayward CA
- Reimbursement Specialist / Chattanooga TN
- Reimbursement Manager / Chattanooga TN
- Receptionist / Chattanooga TN