Commercial Wheelchair Lifts – Designed for Low-Rise Travel
Commercial wheelchair lifts are a perfect choice for use in schools, offices, churches and public buildings. This lift can accommodate a wheelchair along with its occupant and transport them to or from stages, platforms, porches or decks. It can help overcome steps or similar vertical barriers in low-rise commercial buildings and is suitable for both internal and external applications. ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)-compliant commercial wheelchair lifts can be purchased from National Seating & Mobility. This affordable, space saving solution is easy to install and operate. It does not require any pit or separate machine room. These lifts come in stylish and attractive designs, and offer a quiet and smooth ride.
- Safe, durable and dependable
- Easy to maintain
- 750 lb lifting capacity
- Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
- Bottom platform safety panel
- Top/bottom limit switches
- Upper/lower final limit safety switches
- Non-skid platform
- Reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation provides access even in a power outage
- Emergency stop and audio/visual alarm
- Weather-protected controls, switches and powder-coated finish
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform
- Usually comes with a two-year warranty on major components and one-year on parts
Popular Models of Commercial Wheelchair Lifts
Bruno is an industry-leading manufacturer of high quality commercial wheelchair lifts, and these products can be purchased from National Seating & Mobility.
- Unenclosed Vertical Platform Lift – This device can travel up to 60″. It comes with weather-protected controls for indoor or outdoor applications.
- 3-Gate Commercial VPL – This lift can access up to 53 inches.
- Enclosure Commercial VPL – This vertical platform lift is aesthetically-pleasing with full size plexiglass door and panel inserts. It provides access up to 14′.
Locate a Licensed Dealer
Make sure that you buy commercial wheelchair lifts from a licensed and accredited company that can make available both residential and commercial wheelchair lifts for your low-rise building. With a team of certified technical experts, National Seating & Mobility can install your vertical platform lifts with minimal structural modification for your building.
On the Horizon
Both Apple and Microsoft recently announced accessibility tech updates designed to better meet the needs of the disability community These include: Door Detection, a navigation…
Easy as 1, 2, 3
BUDGET FRIENDLY IDEAS FOR CREATING ACCESSIBLE HOMES Inaccessibility tends to show itself in the details, and they’re often hardest to spot at home. Since it’s…
On the Go and at Home
A reliable portable ramp can help make living your life to the fullest a little easier, no matter where you travel. Portable ramps come in…