Bruno Elan Stair Lift – Enjoy a Smooth Ride Over a Straight Staircase
Stairs pose a major challenge for older adults and people with mobility issues. Stair lifts restore their mobility and make life easier for them. National Seating & Mobility offers top quality stair chair lifts. The Bruno Elan SRE-3050 stair lift is a perfect option for a straight line of stairs, with no curves or corners. Integrated with several advanced features, the Elan blends style and functionality. Featuring a simple, elegant design, it is less costly to install than other stairlifts.
Equipped with a rack and pinion drive system, the device offers a smooth and quiet ride. It can be installed on either side of the stairways and the rail hides all mechanical components. The vertical, anodized rail can be installed within 5 inches (127 mm) from the wall. The Elan can transport up to 300 lbs with ease. The seat, armrests and footrest all fold up into a compact unit – creating plenty of space for others to walk up the stairs. The locking offset swivel seat eases entry and exit at the top and bottom of the stairway.
The Elan comes with a wide range of safety features. The dual electromagnetic braking system complemented by a self-locking gear box and overspeed brake ensures complete user safety. Safety sensors on the foot plate and carriage stop the unit if an obstruction is encountered in its path. Other additional safety features include – flip-up footrest, seat belt with buckle, and remote wireless call/send controls.
This straight stair lift comes with two 12V batteries powered by a small, unobtrusive battery charger and provides uninterrupted performance, even during power outages. Other features and options –
- Conforms to ASME Std. A18.1 and A17.5
- Anodized aluminum rail installs to within 5” (127 mm) of the wall Standard track length of – 15’ 9” (4.8 m) – two 7’ 10.5” (2.4 m) sections
- Optional track length of – 19’ 8” (6 m) – two 9’ 10” (3 m) sections
- Optional track lengths up to 31’ 6” (9.6 m)
- Self-locking worm gear
- Soft-start provides smooth operation
- Generous seat size – 17.5” (444 mm) seat pad width & 20” (508 mm) width between the arms
- Contoured seat for maximum comfort
- Elegant covered track
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Full-length charge strip allows unit to charge anywhere along the rail
- Audio diagnostics makes service easier and precise
Locate a Reliable Dealer
Buying the product from National Seating & Mobility will ensure comprehensive support for installation, inspection, and maintenance.
Did you know that 55% of all senior fall injuries happen inside their house?* As people age, they often lose some level of mobility, strength,…
Talking to your aging loved ones about their mobility challenges can be difficult. After all, you’ve likely spent your whole life seeking advice from your…
How NSM client Brandon Winfield is using technology to help make the world more accessible As creator of the iAccess.Life app, Brandon Winfield is used…