Your safety is our top priority.
As an Essential Provider, we place emphasis on the importance of following our infection control policies and additional processes to further ensure a safe experience for you and our employees. Our new procedures include:
- New screening procedures prior to in-person client interactions to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Restricting visitors to our facilities except for clients and those directly supporting them.
- Disinfecting work surfaces before and after use.
- Disinfecting new and used equipment upon receipt and prior to presenting to client.
- Continuous education and communication around best practices for infection control.
- Implemented no contact and limited contact evaluation and delivery options.
For additional information on our response, refer to our latest communications below.
NSM's Response to COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
NSM Initiates COVID-19 Protocols to Protect, Ensure Continuity of Client Services - March 18, 2020
COVID-19 Update | Your Safety is Our Top Priority - March 27, 2020
CMS Ruling Update | April 1, 2020
Using Telehealth to Conduct Evaluation & Deliveries | April 3, 2020
Use of Masks & Telehealth Options | April 10, 2020
Providing You and Our Employees With PPE | April 17, 2020
A Few Client Stories That Made Us Smile | April 24, 2020
We Want to Hear from You | May 1, 2020
Serving You Safely! | May 8, 2020
Pediatric Masks Availability & Appointment Preference Survey | May 15, 2020