Installing ramps in residential and commercial buildings allow wheelchair and mobility scooter users to overcome the barriers posed by steps and raised thresholds. Wheelchair ramps come in different types and include custom, modular and portable ramps. National Seating & Mobility offers custom wheelchair ramp systems for homes, institutions, and commercial buildings. Steel wheelchair ramp series from National Ramp are durable and economical. The main advantage of these ramps is that they can be easily installed anywhere.
Featuring a code-compliant mesh design, a steel ramp allows natural drainage. They eliminate the formation of puddles and prevent small objects from passing through. With a total weight capacity of 800 lbs, this ramp system can be quickly installed within hours.
All components have a durable powder-coated finish and are far more durable than painted steel ramps. Extra aluminum parts eliminate high-maintenance issues. The system features a modular design (to allow any virtual configuration) and comes with an ADA compliant 36″ width along with a textured finish for slip resistance.
The top features of steel ramps are –
- Easy installation – installs in hours, not days
- Unique welded cone-mounted hand rail design is more rigid than standard side-bolted handrails
- Galvanized silver handrails
- Textured open mesh surface
- Tuxedo Black color compliments any exterior finish
- Vertical picket handrails
- Standard rail post – 34″ high
- Modular ramp section lengths – 2′, 3′, 5′, 6′
- 3 year warranty on the steel ramp series
- No puddles – rain and melting snow can pass right through
- No rusting, no rotting, no splinters
Top dealers of accessibility products offer premium-quality ramps. Purchasing from National Seating & Mobility would ensure the services of trained technicians who can quickly set up your ramp. National Seating & Mobility also offers the best prices, free shipping, and full-time technical services to keep your system in good working condition.