Commercial wheelchair lifts allow wheelchair users to overcome vertical barriers in settings where ramps are not an option. These wheelchair lifts are a great option for schools, universities, office buildings, churches, auditoriums, colleges and common areas in multifamily dwelling units. National Seating & Mobility offers premium quality Bruno commercial wheelchair lifts equipped with advanced features as well as custom options to meet individual needs.
Features of Bruno Commercial Wheelchair Lifts
Bruno wheelchair lifts for commercial use can be used both indoors and outdoors. They come with several advanced features that make them a popular choice:
- Weather protected controls and switches
- Top/bottom limit switches
- Fixed ramp
- Emergency stop
- Bottom platform safety panel
- Automatic folding ramp (unenclosed unit only)
- Audio/visual alarm and keyed
- Upper/lower final limit safety switches
- Non-skid platform
Bruno Wheelchair Lift Models for Commercial Settings
National Seating & Mobility offers the following commercial wheelchair lift models from industry leader Bruno:
- Unenclosed Commercial VPL – The unenclosed vertical platform lift comes with 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity and provides access up to 60″. It is equipped with weather protected controls for indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring an automatic self-lowering folding ramp, the device includes several advanced features such as – emergency stop, audio/visual alarm and keyed, constant pressure platform controls, flush mount doors with interlock and upper/lower final limit safety switches.
- 3-Gate Commercial VPL – This 3-Gate wheelchair lift has a fixed ramp and can access up to 53 inches. The top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock or electrical strike interlock (ESI). A quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation offers access even during power outages.
- Enclosed Commercial VPL – This enclosed vertical platform lift is self-contained, light-weight and quite easy to install (with no hoist-way/shaft-way construction required). It is aesthetically-pleasing with full size Plexiglass door and panel inserts. It has a fixed ramp, can accommodate several platform sizes and configurations and can travel up to 14′.
Ensure Purchase from a Reliable Dealer
If you are planning to buy commercial wheelchair lifts, locate a reliable dealer in accessibility products. National Seating & Mobility will provide efficient support for installation and annual maintenance for reasonable charge.