If an elderly person or someone with limited mobility wants to enjoy the beauty of the garden, or sit in a deck chair and read books, or would like to relax in the patio or porch with their loved ones, then an exterior stair lift could be a good choice. These stair chair lifts are designed exclusively for your outdoor stairs. Installation is easy, especially when done by National Seating & Mobility. This device can conveniently accommodate 350 to 440 pounds of weight. It comes with a weather proof cover to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
Key Features of Exterior Stair Lifts
- Affordable, safe and reliable.
- Automatic swivel seat that makes exit and entry safe.
- Retractable seat belt to ensure safety of passengers.
- Two 12V batteries that provide uninterrupted performance.
- Adjustable footrest; and rapid response safety sensors that stop the lift when it encounters an obstruction.
- Soft start/stop provides smooth ride from start to finish.
- Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest that create plenty of extra space on the steps.
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service.
- Generous size seat with multiple height adjustments.
- Two standard remote controls to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.
- Easily accessible key switch that allows you to disable the lift and prevent unauthorized use.
You can purchase premium quality Bruno exterior stair lifts from National Seating & Mobility.
Exterior Stair Lifts — Various Models to Choose From
- Bruno Elite Exterior – This durable device is built for straight staircases.
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved – This stair lift can be installed virtually on any curved stairway. It provides a smooth and safe ride.
You can buy exterior stair lifts from National Seating & Mobility. Their experienced and factory-trained technicians will help you choose the right product, and also ensure that your stair lift is safely and efficiently installed.