Bruno Stair Lifts – Restore Access to Entire Living Spaces
Bruno, a leading ISO 9001 certified manufacturer of accessibility products with over 30 years of experience, offers stair lifts for every budget and space. Bruno stair lifts can be used on straight and curved staircases, both indoors and out. These products are reliable, safe, and user friendly.
Top Models of Bruno Stair Lifts
- Bruno Elan – Ideal for your straight staircase, it can comfortably accommodate 300 pounds of weight.
- Bruno Elite – This straight stair lift offers remarkable stability with its improved clamping and rail design.
- Bruno Elite Curved – CRE-2110 – This lift can be installed on virtually all curved stairways and has a weight capacity of 400.
- Bruno Outdoor Elite – SRE 2010E – This straight rail stair lift features a weather-resistant cover system and flip-up arms for easy wheelchair transfers.
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved – CRE-2110e – This outdoor curved stair lift can perform well in the temperature range 0°F-125°F. It has a load capacity of 400 lbs and comes with a five-year warranty for major components and two-year warranty for parts.
Features of Bruno Stair Lifts
- Standard swivel seat for making entry and exit easy
- Two 12-volt batteries that provide dependable performance, even during outages
- Reliable safety sensors that detect any obstacles on the stairs
- Smooth and quiet ride
- Quick and easy to install
- Affordable and durable
- Clean, attractive and stylish appearance
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail
- Foldable arms, seat and footrest that creates plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
- Can be mounted on either side of the staircase
- Remarkable stable ride
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Retractable seat belt
- Outdoor stair lifts come with a weather-resistant cover system to withstand harsh climatic conditions
Purchase Your Bruno Stair Lift from a Reliable Dealer
While many dealers offer Bruno stairlifts, it’s important that you do your research well and purchase your lift from a reliable company. The key benefit of partnering with National Seating & Mobility is professional site inspection and installation by factory trained technicians, at no additional cost. National Seating & Mobility can set up your device in just 48 hours and ensure that it is best fit for your staircase.