As an Essential Provider, we place emphasis on the importance of following our infection control policies and additional processes to further ensure a safe experience for you and our employees. Our new procedures include:
- The use of Microsoft Teams to conduct remote evaluations or deliveries via telehealth. For information, click here.
- New screening procedures prior to in-person client interactions to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Restricting visitors to our facilities except for clients and those directly supporting them.
- Disinfecting work surfaces before and after use.
- Disinfecting new and used equipment upon receipt and prior to presenting to client.
- Continuous education and communication around best practices for infection control.
- Implemented no contact and limited contact evaluation and delivery options.
For additional information on our response, refer to our latest communications below.