Etac Molift Raiser Pro
Etac’s Molift Raiser Pro reduces the risk of injury with its proactive, preventative ergonomic design. It is designed so that an active and safe transfer can be carried out easily and conveniently.
Features of this model:
- Natural movement patterns – Molift Raiser Pro gives the user the opportunity to use their own muscle power during a transfer. The natural movement pattern is stimulated and the ergonomic design makes the user feel safe during the entire transfer. Molift Raiser Pro is intuitive which makes it easy to understand and use
- Transfers in confined spaces – Molift Raiser Pro is stable and can turn within its own radius which makes it very easy to manoeuvre. It is ideal in confined spaces, for instance in toilets. Molift Raiser Pro ensures safe, active standing support during short transfers, such as between beds and wheelchairs/shower chairs. It assists carers when carrying out transfers with minimum risk of injury
- A versatile handle – the handle has a soft warm feel and is designed to provide optimal grip. The many grip possibilities offer both the user and carer a comfortable grip
- Central brake – a central mechanism makes braking convenient for the carer. A one-foot touch on one side and you get auditive feedback when it’s activated. Safe and efficient
- One-hand adjustment – with a gentle one-hand grip, the leg support is easily adjusted. The central braking mechanism can be controlled from a standing position, rather than kneeling. The leg support has soft and hygienic padding with lateral support and divided pads
- Low step-on height – the base height is only 35 mm. To facilitate the placement of the feet, there are visible contours and an anti-slip feature on the stand surface
Want this for your home? Call Now!
Let's Get Moving.
No matter your mobility need, we have innovative products and a reliable team of experts to keep you moving so you can enjoy life to the fullest - wherever it takes you. Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.