Why work for us?
One reason–you’ll be in good company.
We recruit the best people nationwide—the kind of passionate, focused professionals you want to work with. We provide excellent compensation, a great work-life balance, medical/dental insurance and paid vacation. We treat everyone fairly and with respect. We reward productivity and performance. We promote self-responsibility and teamwork. We encourage upward mobility. We provide ongoing education and other learning opportunities based on exceptional on-the-job experience.
Bottom line—we’re good people who love what we do and respect each other.
Assistive Technology Professional? Come grow with us.
With offices nationwide, NSM always seeks professional, passionate staff.
Share Your Resume
We’re always looking for the best people.
Current openings are listed below, with newest listings at the top. We try to remove filled positions as quickly as possible. If your skills match the ones here, we hope you’ll send us your resume.
- Home Access Retail Sales Clerk / Lewisville TX
- Home Access Sales Representative / Madison WI
- Wheelchair Technician / Plainview NY
- Wheelchair Technician / Champaign IL
- Wheelchair Technician / Minneapolis MN
- Wheelchair Technician / Memphis TN
- Wheelchair Technician / Denver CO
- Wheelchair Technician / Santa Rosa CA
- Home Access Technician / Madison WI
- Home Access Technician / Des Moines IA
- Home Access Technician / Houston TX
- Home Access Technician / Chicago (East) IL
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Plainview NY
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Indianapolis (NW), IN
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Ft Wayne IN
- Funding Specialist / Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Customer Service Representative / Philadelphia PA
- Customer Service Representative / Garden City NY
- Customer Service Representative / Chicago IL
- Cash Posting Specialist / Chattanooga TN