Why work for us?
One reason–you’ll be in good company.
We recruit the best people nationwide—the kind of passionate, focused professionals you want to work with. We provide excellent compensation, a great work-life balance, medical/dental insurance and paid vacation. We treat everyone fairly and with respect. We reward productivity and performance. We promote self-responsibility and teamwork. We encourage upward mobility. We provide ongoing education and other learning opportunities based on exceptional on-the-job experience.
Bottom line—we’re good people who love what we do and respect each other.
Assistive Technology Professional? Come grow with us.
With offices nationwide, NSM always seeks professional, passionate staff.
Share Your Resume
We’re always looking for the best people.
Current openings are listed below, with newest listings at the top. We try to remove filled positions as quickly as possible. If your skills match the ones here, we hope you’ll send us your resume.
- Lead Funding Specialist / Mid-Atlantic
- Lead Funding Specialist / New England
- General Manager / Natick MA
- Home Access Sales Representative / Philadelphia PA
- Temporary Wheelchair Technician / Anaheim CA
- Wheelchair Technician / Santa Rosa CA
- Wheelchair Technician / Newington CT
- Wheelchair Technician / Indianapolis IN
- Wheelchair Technician (Part Time) / Toledo OH
- Wheelchair Technician / Cleveland OH
- Wheelchair Technician / Lansing MI
- Funding Specialist / Las Vegas NV
- Funding Specialist / Appleton WI
- Funding Specialist / Salt Lake City UT
- Customer Service Representative / La Crosse WI
- Customer Service Representative / Fort Lauderdale FL
- Shipping / Receiving Clerk / Houston TX
- Funding Specialist / Columbus OH
- Funding Specialist / Denver CO
- Customer Service Representative / Iowa City IA
- Customer Service Representative / Evansville IN
- Part Time Customer Service Representative / Santa Rosa CA
- Home Access Sales Representative / Madison WI
- Wheelchair Technician / Plainview NY
- Wheelchair Technician / Champaign IL
- Wheelchair Technician / Memphis TN
- Home Access Technician / Madison WI
- Home Access Technician / Chicago (East) IL
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Plainview NY
- Customer Service Representative / Philadelphia PA
- Customer Service Representative / Garden City NY
- Wheelchair Technician / Chicago (South) IL
- Home Access Technician / Wausau WI
- Home Access Technician / Iowa City, IA
- AR Specialist / Newington, CT
- General Manager / Atlanta, GA
- Wheelchair Technician / Hayward CA
- Reimbursement Specialist / Chattanooga
- Billing Claims Specialist / Chattanooga TN
- Part-time Customer Service Representative / Salt Lake City UT
- Credentialing Specialist / Chattanooga TN