- #disABLED players relish ferocious competition of wheelchair rugby. : http://t.co/UdXJMNdeMY (CommercialAppeal) 11:56:45 AM April 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #Marathon Monday - Good Luck - #BostonStrong 11:50:25 AM April 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The psychology of traffic + how lane switching make us happier. : http://t.co/aHIyv4wxlp (Reuters) #Gridlock 09:50:15 AM April 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dropping holiday bombshell on people with #disABILITY shows poor judgement. : http://t.co/4oLlZlsSei (TheGuardian) 09:03:17 AM April 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #ROCKFORD | One-of-a-kind #accessible Frank Lloyd Wright house to make public debut. : http://t.co/tl5SzcZQkw (DisabilityScoop) 02:50:29 PM April 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #IRVING | #Wheelchair Motocross trend spreads to North Texas. (video) : http://t.co/vRda5UqsBH (KHOU) 02:50:20 PM April 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MaxSocialMedia: How to Use #SocialMedia to Land a Job. : http://t.co/4iajXcatgP (USNews) 02:50:11 PM April 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PVA1946: Ryan Lindstrom Is Moving Forward with Family, Adaptive Sports + Paralyzed Veterans of America. : http://t.co/sKoloTWIQW 02:20:28 PM April 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
NSM Blog / News
Frenso NBC affiliate KSEE24 has featured Medi-Cal funding threats to disabled Central Valley children. The (2:10) news story focused on an event where local citizens assembled at National Seating & Mobility’s Fresno branch to explain and emphasize the negative impact…