- #HME providers must act if they want to fix audits, competitive bidding. : http://t.co/als28Q3nT5 (HME-Business) 03:50:14 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #IOWA – The National #Rehabilitation Association Conference is October30–November2. : http://t.co/XALxBDBKQP 01:50:29 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @think_inclusive – Peer Advice for College Freshmen with #disABILITIES. : http://t.co/hsbdTIleRl #iechat #spedchat 12:20:24 PM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #NYC | Adaptive Design Association's Chairs for Humanity event only Four Days Away! : http://t.co/htKswYGneK 11:50:17 AM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #CORPUS CHRISTI | Boy With #disABILITY Shines on Golf Course. (2:20 video) : http://t.co/8sHorRt25k (KiiiTV) 10:50:22 AM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #MARYLAND | Council gathering information on #disABILITY services - Submission Deadline is November 15th. : http://t.co/WOxv5K5PPt 09:50:25 AM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Unable to Meet the Deductible or the Doctor. : http://t.co/zOlPJnxd8L (NewYorkTimes) #health 07:50:21 AM October 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #EUGENE | The NW Conference on Professional Development in #disABILITY Services / October 22-24. : http://t.co/T3ai2icgcm 05:51:33 PM October 18, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
NSM Blog / News
National Seating & Mobility’s Denise Harmon CRTS/ATP (Lombard/Chicago) recently contributed to PM&R, official scientific journal of The American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAPM&R). Features Editor Kristi L. Kirschner, MD introduced the topic for PM&R Volume 6 / Issue…