- #Township, NJ | Happening Tomorrow: Emergency Preparedness Seminar for People with #disABILITIES. : http://t.co/912CBxTdq9 04:50:12 PM July 27, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #disABILITY Is Not Just a Metaphor. : http://t.co/995Ohd22q1 (TheAtlantic) 03:50:17 PM July 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DELAWARE team explores using Google Glass to build cheaper #prosthetics. : http://t.co/29t06S7kdW (NewsWorks) 01:50:21 PM July 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #BBC launches research project studying knowledge + attitude towards neurodiversity, focused on recruitment. : http://t.co/X3IjhW8zsk (BBC) 11:50:11 AM July 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fellow rights campaigners mourn loss of Caroline Gooding. : http://t.co/zHrKwK1G6G (DisabilityNewsService) 09:50:08 AM July 26, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @TheROHOGroup: Adam, Dan + Dana are all set up + waiting for you to stop by + chat at #AbilitiesExpo #Houston. : http://t.co/wmAsi5lNh8 07:50:04 PM July 25, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #FF @AccessLiving @ 07:05:36 PM July 25, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #RICHMOND woman gains #mobility through Fallproof. : http://t.co/XzylGJ4dsn (WHIO) 06:50:28 PM July 25, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
NSM Blog / News
NASHVILLE – National Seating & Mobility (NSM) today announced the appointment of William (Bill) C. Mixon as President of the Company. Mike Ballard will continue as CEO. Reporting to Bill Mixon will be Sandi Neiman (COO) and Tim Maddox (CFO)….