- RT @Moondamp_Roses: http://t.co/s6dC5N9fCI 11:25:05 AM December 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BusinessHR2013 — Q&A: Why #disABILITY Is Not a Barrier to Starting a Successful Business. : http://t.co/dQLzcW6zC3 #BusinessReviewEurope 06:50:08 AM December 21, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DisabledBlackLivesMatterToo. : http://t.co/2Lby4liXaQ (DisabilityVisibilityProject) 12:50:04 PM December 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Strange Tale of a New Lizard Species. : http://t.co/J67F1k4F3S (NewYorkTimes) 10:50:19 AM December 20, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For First Time, Treatment Helps Patients With Worst Kind of Stroke, Study Says. : http://t.co/iu08HD70Hc (NewYorkTimes) #health 06:50:08 PM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #DETROIT | #Specialneeds girls express themselves through dance in Detroit program (1:42). : http://t.co/7d5FQjVUDO (ClickOnDetroit) 05:50:17 PM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Faces + Facts of #disABILITY – Kira’s Story. (3:47 video) : http://t.co/Kw7NrpjfRg (YouTube) 05:20:15 PM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Rocket #Mobility Tomahawk is a beastly all-terrain #wheelchair. : http://t.co/eB8KfZ2x18 (SlashGear) 04:50:07 PM December 19, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
National Seating & Mobility posted fifteen new positions today. These opportunities are offered in California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin. The newly open positions include Customer Service Representatives, Processors, a System Administrator and Wheelchair Technicians. We encourage you…