- Social Security Administration to resume mailing Social Security Statements once every five years. : http://t.co/nWfdLJpWMN (Disability) 05:50:23 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MaxSocialMedia – Google + the Right to Be Forgotten. : http://t.co/FcwUtEcsDR (NewYorker) #WhereOurRightToBeForgottenTrumpsTheInternet 05:20:03 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 'Hidden Hate' - Why are We Still Failing #disABLED People? : http://t.co/YyRTv1W5AB (DisabledWorld) 04:50:14 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FightSMA - 1 in 40 people around the globe carry the gene that causes #SMA. #FightSMA 04:20:03 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thriving as Humans in the New #Robotic Era. : http://t.co/gSkXR37Eqg (Wired) 03:50:14 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #RESNA Names New Board Members. : http://t.co/1UcKLpWWVi (MobilityManagement) 03:20:57 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feeling & Movement After a #SpinalCord Injury Part I: Feeling. : http://t.co/M7c1U2DBKk (EasyStand) 02:50:17 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Register to participate in the 1st Annual #disABILITY Equality Index by October 24, 2014! : http://t.co/D7igw2cxI7 (DisabilityEqualityIndex) 02:20:45 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #TENNESSEE | Super woman goes distance for boy with #musculardystrophy. : http://t.co/zYUAXtgnJK (TheTennessean) 01:50:50 PM September 30, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
RehabAIR – New from NSM
The RehabAIR tablet (see below) is an innovative digital tool that improves evaluation work flow and embodies NSM's singular CRT customer service commitment. RehabAIR gives each NSM ATP instant access to essential client records, protocols, specification tools and other vital data.
Client outcomes inevitably benefit from this faster, more accurate document storage/retrieval. RehabAIR's proprietary, client-centric, touch-screen interface also minimizes our ATPs reliance on hand-written text entry, paperwork and paper management.
Our View : RehabAIR's biggest benefit is maximized ATP focus on client assessment, treatment and satisfaction. We hope you agree.
NSM's New RehabAIR digital tablet enhances client service and satisfaction.
NSM Blog / News
National Seating & Mobility’s Denise Harmon CRTS/ATP (Lombard/Chicago) recently contributed to PM&R, official scientific journal of The American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (AAPM&R). Features Editor Kristi L. Kirschner, MD introduced the topic for PM&R Volume 6 / Issue…
BRANCHFile & PROfile
National Seating & Mobility (NSM) is pleased to announce acquisition of Able Mobility Center. The acquisition was completed on August 21, 2014….