Statement of the Position:
Coordinates with the Branch Manager, Rehab Technology Specialist and Office Manager/Customer Service Representative to ensure timely order, receipt, assembly and delivery of seating and mobility positioning systems.
Position Reports To:
- Branch Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles seating and mobility equipment in a timely manner. Makes necessary equipment modifications to prepare goods for delivery to the patient. Responds to service calls and makes repairs as needed in the office and in the field.
- Delivers equipment as directed by the Branch Manager. Assists the Rehab Technology Specialist with fitting adjustment and equipment modification to ensure the best possible product for the patient.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties related to daily operations. Ensures timely receipt through tracking of purchase orders and maintains communication with vendors on orders received with damaged or missing goods. Obtains return authorizations as needed and coordinates with Office Manager to ensure timely return of goods.
- Attends seating clinics with the Rehab Technology Specialist as necessary to assist with evaluations, modifications and deliveries.
- Provides inventory control for all special orders and stock items in the office. Maintains shop area in a neat and organized manner to ensure proper care of equipment. Assists with quarterly physical count of inventory goods.
- Assists in the timely completion of work orders, which may involve but is not limited to, research of components, calculation and extension of equipment price and preparation of quotes for patients, referral sources and insurance comp
- Maintains Automobile Log on company vehicles. Ensures Branch Manager is informed of needed repairs and m Obtains estimates for said repairs and schedules needed work.
- Provides Saturday office/repair coverage as necessary.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Individuals will be expected to maintain a professional work environment at all times and may be limited to a certain amount of personal items at workstations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.