Statement of the Position:
As part of a development technology team, individual analyzes business requirements and problems and drives research to design quality technical solutions. This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Handles complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking. Is able to make judgements and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
At all levels, working at National Seating & Mobility provides the opportunity to directly impact our client’s lives by giving them self-reliance and independence. Our teams are comprised of passionate individuals, dedicated to providing the best care to each client. We focus on abilities by leveraging technology and creating mobility solutions that are as unique as our client’s needs.
Working at National Seating & Mobility is an opportunity to build a meaningful career, while leaving a lasting impact on the lives of those we serve. Located in more than 40 states, we strive for diversity and offer an array of benefits including 401k, company paid leave, and tuition reimbursement.
We are looking to grow our enthusiastic and engaged team at NSM. Submit your resume and join a group of enthusiastic professionals dedicated to changing lives.
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
- May lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
- May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
- Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands repetitively to operate standard office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
Required Education, Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant development or combination of education, training and experience.
- C#, .Net, Web Forms
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS
- Bootstrap, Angular preferred.
- Healthcare Knowledge preferred.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.