National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist.
We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation in need of a full time Regional Area Director for our Eastern US. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
Statement of the Position:
The Regional Area Director (RAD) of Operations position exists to plan, direct, coordinate and manage the work of personnel in multiple branches within a given region. The Regional Area Director of Operations must ensure quality customer care and service as well as manage people to create and maintain safe, efficient and productive operations. The Regional Area Director has direct oversight of approximately eight branches, including responsibility for results in terms of productivity, methods of work, and employee retention.
Position Reports To:
Regional Vice President of Operations (RVP)
Key Responsibilities & Duties
· Responsible for organizational activities and operations being carried out in compliance with company policies and procedures, applicable federal, state and local laws as well as Joint Commission standards.
· Oversees and directs branch quality and performance improvement. Monitors compliance to productivity and performance standards
· Reports appropriate metrics to RVP and COO
· Ensures that the branches are properly staffed. May assist with interviewing final candidates, training, and motivating staff to achieve the objectives of the organization
· Collaborates with Human Resources to resolve employee concerns and issues
· Addresses and resolves client concerns elevated to the regional level
· Assures proper maintenance and care of facilities, vehicles and property
· Manages inventory to ensure sales and rental inventories are managed in a cost effective manner
Minimum Job Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Appropriate concentrations are Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or relevant clinical or business discipline
· Five to ten years of management experience in a multi-site, multi-state healthcare environment
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite as well as capable of learning company systems. The Regional Area Director should understand motivating employees and be able to hold them accountable as well as demonstrate creativity in solving business problems.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
Work is generally sedentary in nature: must be able to remain in a stationary position 70% of the time. The person in this position needs to be able to move about inside the office or branch. The working environment is generally comfortable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. unless in the warehouse.
Work is generally performed within an office environment. Continual use of laptop computer and keyboard is required. This person will frequently utilize effective verbal and written communication with others in the company. This position requires travel, air travel and overnight stays 50%-75% of the time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
With my signature below, I acknowledge that I have received, read and understand the duties outlined in this job description and will abide by the expectations set forth.