National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized wheelchairs and adaptive seating systems for individuals who have been diagnosed as having a permanent or long-term loss of mobility due to trauma, physical abnormality, structural defect or disease.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation seeking a full time Quoting Specialist at our Regional Processing Center in Birmingham, AL We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, and more. For more information on NSM, please visit our website at www.nsm-seating.com.
A Quoting Specialist reviews and inspects quotes and line item details to ensure accuracy of quantity, description, cost and retail pricing for parts. This process helps to alleviate holds in orders and allows our clients’ needs to be met in a timely manner. This position directly corresponds with NSM’s vendors, Assistive Technology Providers and Funding Specialists to ensure accuracy of information and to correct discrepancies. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with the ability to retain knowledge and training and think critically.
- Verifies accuracy of order details and quotes by checking pricing, quantities and ensuring descriptions of parts match.
- Communicated with internal and external customers to effectively resolve documentation, material substitutes and/or pricing issues.
- Ensures quote numbers are accurately entered for purchase orders.
- Scans quotes into work orders.
- Ensures NPI is correct for shipping of products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment meeting daily quoting data and responding to requests via email or phone within 24 hours.
- Willingness to step in an take on any extra work to help team members as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Basic math skills will be required to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must provide input to problem-solving process and possess good communication skills.