Position Reports To: Regional Area Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages relationships with clients and referral sources for the provision of Accessibility Products; Stairlifts, wheelchair lifts, vehicle lifts and services. Evaluates clients home, informs and educates client on product options, orders equipment, assists with proper documentation, Installs equipment and does home modifications as necessary.
- Develops new referral sources and clients through professional presentation to potential referral sources and medical personnel. Utilizes all appropriate, ethical, and legal avenues to create and maintain business. Completes proper home evaluations to ensure appropriate recommendations for equipment that will best serve the client’s specific need.
- Ensures evaluations are completed and orders are entered in a timely manner and that all necessary client intake information is documented and forwarded to the Office Manager/CSR/RPC.
- Performs professional installation of Home Accessibility and access related products including but not limited to: vehicle-mounted wheelchair lifts, ramps, vertical person lifts, ceiling track person lifts, pool access lifts, automatic door openers, bathroom modifications, etc.
- Assists in the timely completion of work orders which may involve but is not limited to research of components, calculation and extension of equipment prices, responding to requests for additional information and preparation of quotes for clients, referral sources and insurance companies.
- Provides follow-up on work orders to ensure timely receipt and delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring proper and timely delivery of equipment to client.
- Ensures proper client education occurs regarding equipment use, safety and financial considerations.
- Ensure that proper client education occurs throughout the process and ensures that proper documentation and signatures are obtained.
- Follows up, as necessary, to ensure client satisfaction. Maintains knowledge of products, services, techniques, and clinical skills necessary to complete responsibilities.
- Maintains knowledge and adheres to NSM’s policies and procedures including Infection Control and Equipment Management policies.
- Provides support with quarterly physical inventory count as needed.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.