National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist.
We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation in need of a full time Insurance Funding Specialist, or Processor for our Sacramento branch office. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
As a Funding Specialist, you will coordinate with the Customer Service Representatives, contracted clients, Branch Managers, Director of Processing, and other office support personnel to ensure all operational procedures are completed in accordance with company policy and within expected time frames. You will also be responsible for gathering information pertinent to funding packages and ensuring all documentation is in place in order to obtain proper authorizations for equipment orders.
Additional duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Ensure all client information is correct and is input into the work orders
• Verify client benefits
• Entering payer requirements
• Notifying client of financial responsibility (if applicable )
• Meeting deadlines set forth by management
• Adapt to change in a continuously evolving environment
• Follow up with payer sources in order to obtain timely authorizations by working various reports
• Performs any related job duties assigned by the Branch Manager or Director of Processing
• Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner and with minimal supervision.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Type a minimum of 45wpm
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Healthcare and/or administration background a plus