The Best Technology Working For You
National Seating & Mobility is dedicated to the advancement of the Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) industry as well as providing complete solutions to our clients.
We are continually looking for new products and partnerships that will provide our clients with cutting edge technologies.
WHILL Model Ci Personal EV
The New Era of Personal Mobility Has Finally Arrived
The WHILL Model Ci is a revolutionary approach to power mobility that uniquely boosts user confidence and evokes an active, can-do lifestyle. Its premium performance and superb engineering provides versatility and reliability to experience all-day adventures.
From socializing with friends and family to exploring the great outdoors, Model Ci empowers users to enjoy their world freely both indoors and out. Powerful and agile, the Model Ci is exhilarating and fun to drive–allowing you to be you.
The Model Ci comes with two powerful motors, WHILL’s patented front omni-wheels, easy-to-use controllers, the ability to quickly disassemble into three lightweight parts, and the latest in technology to ensure an active and independent lifestyle.
Splashy is a portable bath seat for kids with disabilities.
It makes their bath-time a ton of fun and a lot easier for grown-ups. You can even take it outside for messy games, to the beach, or on your next roadtrip to granny’s house.
It’s really compact and sits nice and low in the bath, so it uses less space and less water and lightweight, detachable parts make it easy to clean. Just give it a quick rinse and it’s ready for the next bath-time, weekend away, beach trip, or wherever you decide to go.
- Suitable for children aged 1-8 years with a max. user weight of 30kg/66lbs.
- Warm-touch, quick-drying covering material makes it suitable for any water environment.
- Splashy’s floorsitter has 26 recline positions, from upright (106°) to right back (140°).
The GoTo Seat is a lightweight, portable, postural support seat for kids with disabilities.
It’s a safe, supportive multipurpose seat, great for home or on the go which provides additional upper body postural support for children with disabilities.
Kids can choose from a range of cool colour combos – Navy/Blue, Orange/Yellow, Purple/Pink or the NEW Red Vinyl option.
Families worldwide use their GoTo seats on shopping carts, swings, planes, trikes, dining tables and so much more. A GoTo Seat makes your daily tasks easier and keeps your little one involved.
- Suitable for children aged 1-8 with a max user weight of 30kg/66lbs.
- Optional floorsitter has 26 recline positions, from upright (106°) to right back (140°).
- Height adjustable headrest and laterals allow you to reposition your GoTo as your child grows.
OBI™ is a teachable, robotic feeding device that brings independence, dignity and enjoyment back to mealtimes for those who rely on a caregiver.
Utilizing advanced robotics and personality, OBI will:
- Enhance social interaction during meals and improve caregiver productivity through alleviation of time pressures and stress.
- Ensure food is captured effectively. OBI is sophisticated in automating portion control, food re-positioning, multi-directional food capture and drip avoidance.
- Operate quietly, using graceful, life-like motions and personable gestures.
- Accommodate thousands of possible food delivery locations. The caregiver simply guides OBI’s arm by hand, enabling a new location to be taught in seconds.