Statement of the Position:
Coordinates with the Branch Manager, Rehabilitation Technology Supplier (RTS), Office Administrator (OA), Technician and other office support personnel to ensure all operational procedures are completed in accordance with company policy and within expected time frames. Provides office support and maintains ongoing liaison with referral sources and patients.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or E.D.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers phone calls and manage phone requests and inquiries in a helpful and professional manner. Takes the initiative to bring inquiries to a conclusion where at all possible, thereby avoiding return phone calls from the Branch Manager or RTSs. Communicates with patients, parents, therapists and nurses to provide follow-up on pending orders as directed by the Office Administrator (OA).
- Coordinates with Branch Manager, RTS, Office Administrator and Technician to set patient/referral source evaluation, delivery and repair appointments.
- Assists in completion of work orders which may involve but is not limited to verification that all necessary patient information is documented, calculation and extension of equipment price, and preparation of quotes. Accepts delivery of goods when necessary.
- Provides and/or obtains the necessary documentation for purchase order to include verification of insurance, letter of medical necessity, assembly of funding package, preparation and execution of assignment of benefits and receipt of any other documentation required by each payer source.
- Performs data entry of all pertinent information, including scanning documentation received. Files documents and folders.
- Assists with physical inventory at the direction of the Branch Manager and O
- Provides clerical support for preparation of inventory documentation.
- Responsible for continuing education related to job duties, i.e. remaining informed about and familiar with NSM’s current and/or new policies and procedures, checking WNSM for new information on an ongoing basis, completing Learning Links and attending courses or seminars as assigned by the Branch Manager or O
- Completes follow up phone calls efficiently and professionally.
- Performs any directly-related job duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or O Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Position may be measured using the following performance standards:
- Branch satisfaction
- Failure rate of shipped products
- Timeliness as stated in the policy (TBD) or at the discretion of the Director of Clinical Operations
- Reduction in overall stock levels
Individuals will be expected to maintain a professional work environment at all times and may be limited to a certain amount of personal items at workstations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.