National Seating & Mobility (NSM) Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need nationwide. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist.
NSM is a progressive, growth-oriented corporation that offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more. For additional information on NSM, please click here.
This full-time position, located in our San Jose branch, requires someone who is dedicated and punctual. The ability to multi-task and creatively problem solve are essential. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and strong organizational skills. This position involves timely follow-up with paperwork, scheduling and client phone calls. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism.
• Answering incoming calls from clients regarding repairs, scheduling, order status, and new equipment requests. Many of these calls will require action beyond taking a message. This position requires the ability to decipher information and schedules for accurate follow through to the next step.
• Placing calls regarding scheduling of repairs, scheduling of appointments, and obtaining missing information.
• Reviewing reports for order status and taking action when necessary.
• Receiving products and ensuring the accuracy of those goods. Following up with manufactures on a daily basis regarding products received.
• Assisting with cleaning equipment and keeping the warehouse organized.
• Maintaining the office supplies and stock in an organized manner.
• Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner and with minimal supervision.
Job Requirements :
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Type a minimum of 45wpm
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Healthcare and/or administration background a plus
• Drug test and background check