National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation that offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
Statement of the Position:
The Account Receivable (A/R) Analyst at our Newington location will determine if transactions on an account/work order are accurate. The specific population of data will be all negative balances and positive balances from zero to positive $50.00 and the Adjustment Que. This is a highly responsible position that relies on experience, good analytical skills and sound judgment. Other assignments may be requested at the discretion of the Controller and/or Accounts Receivable Manager.
In order to determine accuracy these are the necessary criteria:
- Know the company contracts.
- Know the fee schedules.
- Be able to apply the contracts and fee schedules for maximum reimbursement.
- Know how to interpret a payer’s explanation of benefits or remittance advice.
- Be able to determine cost on the work orders.
- Be able to discriminate the difference in expected reimbursement and realized reimbursement.
- Be able to make sound judgment decisions based on all the necessary criteria to establish the correct reimbursement.
- Be able to follow a logical method of extracting information.
- Must maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Must assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma (Some College Preferred)
- Preferred is a two year degree in either accounting or business.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in an office/business setting
- Strong administrative skills with general business legal terminology sense
- Great time management and filing skills (Electronic and Hard Copy)
- Well organized with proficient written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Drug Test Clearance.
- Prolonged sitting, visual abilities and manual dexterity that allow the use of PC’s for extended periods of time. Clear voice on the telephone, hearing acuity that allows for understanding over the telephone.
- Reliable transportation. This position requires travel <5% of the time.
Please click here to get further details about our company.Apply Here