National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation that offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
Statement of the Position:
From our Salt Lake City branch, manages relationships with clients and referral sources for the provision of Accessibility Products; Stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, vehicle lifts and services. Evaluates clients home, informs and educates client on product options, orders equipment, assists with proper documentations, and provides follow up.
Position Reports To:
• Accessibility Branch Manager and/or Accessibility Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops new referral sources and clients through professional presentation to potential referral sources and medical personnel. Utilizes all appropriate, ethical, and legal avenues to create and maintain business. Completes proper home evaluations to ensure appropriate recommendations for equipment that will best serve the client’s specific need.
2. Ensures evaluations are completed and orders are entered in a timely manner and that all necessary client intake information is documented and forwarded to the Office Manager/CSR/RPC
3. Assists in the timely completion of work orders which may involve but is not limited to research of components, calculation and extension of equipment prices, responding to requests for additional information and preparation of quotes for clients, referral sources and insurance companies. Provides follow-up on work orders to ensure timely receipt and delivery.
4. Responsible for ensuring proper and timely delivery of equipment to client.
5. Ensures proper client education occurs regarding equipment use, safety and financial considerations.
6. Ensure that proper client education occurs throughout the process and ensures that proper documentation and signatures are obtained.
7. Coordinates with the Technician or Regional Processing Center, as necessary to prepare equipment for installation or repairs. Follows up, as necessary, to ensure client satisfaction.
8. Maintains knowledge of products, services, techniques, and clinical skills necessary to complete responsibilities.
9. Maintains knowledge and adheres to NSM’s policies and procedures including Infection Control and Equipment Management policies.
10. Provides support with quarterly physical inventory count as needed.
11. Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Individuals will be expected to maintain a professional work environment at all times and may be limited to a certain amount of personal items at work stations.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Great time management and filing skills (Electronic and Hard Copy)
• Well organized with proficient written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Drug Test Clearance.
Physical Requirements: Prolonged sitting, visual abilities and manual dexterity that allow the use of PC’s for extended periods of time. Clear voice on the telephone, hearing acuity that allows for understanding over the telephone. This position requires travel <5% of the time. Reliable transportation. Please click here to get further details about our company.