National Seating & Mobility, Inc. (NSM) is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation that offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, and more.
This full time at our Chattanooga Operations administrative office.and requires someone who is dedicated and punctual. The ability to multi-task and creatively problem solve are essential. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and strong organizational skills. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for payer education and training of new and established Reimbursement Specialists to ensure timely submission of quality claims and collection of outstanding AR . Works with the Reimbursement Supervisors and Reimbursement Managers to identify and prioritize payer specific needs. Must maintain and modify training material as payers billing requirements change and provide on-going payer training.
• Create and maintain training for payer billing requirements as assigned
• Educate new employees on billing requirements and job specific processes for payers assigned as well as provide on-going education for established employees on changes in payer billing requirements
• Provide payer education on new payers as they are added through payer contracts and/or new branch locations
• Meet with Reimbursement Supervisors and/or Reimbursement Managers on a regular basis to coordinate payer specific needs and provide feedback on employee performance
• Review claims for new and established employees to ensure claims are compliant with the payer billing requirements
• Answer payer specific questions from the Reimbursement Specialists, Supervisors, and Managers
• Bill and collect claims for open workloads to avoid backlog of billing and ensure timely submission of claims and maintenance of collection work queues
• Review Aged AR report weekly and provide feedback to Reimbursement Specialist and Supervisor
• Identify and/or research payer issues to resolution or escalation to Payer Relations Department
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
• Knowledge of medical billing and insurance claim filing a must
• Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Drug test and background check
We recommend that you visit our website at www.nsm-seating.com for further details about our company.Apply Here