National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized wheelchairs and adaptive seating systems for individuals who have been diagnosed as having a permanent or long-term loss of mobility due to trauma, physical abnormality, structural defect or disease.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation in need of a Customer Service Representative / Processor for our Houston Branch. We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
For additional information on NSM, please visit www.nsm-seating.com.
• Answering incoming calls from clients regarding repairs, scheduling, order status, and new equipment requests. Many of these calls will require action beyond taking a message. This position requires the ability to decipher information and schedules for accurate follow through to the next step.
• Placing calls regarding scheduling of repairs, scheduling of appointments, and obtaining missing information.
• Reviewing reports for order status and taking action when necessary.
• Receiving products and ensuring the accuracy of those goods. Following up with manufactures on a daily basis regarding products received.
• Assisting with cleaning equipment and keeping the warehouse organized.
• Maintaining the office supplies and stock in an organized manner.
As a Processor, you will coordinate with the Customer Service Representatives, contracted clients, Branch Managers, Director of Processing, and other office support personnel to ensure all operational procedures are completed in accordance with company policy and within expected time frames. You will also be responsible for gathering information pertinent to funding packages and ensuring that all documentation is in place in order to obtain proper authorizations for equipment.
Additional duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
• Ensure all client information is correct and is input into the work orders
• Verify client benefits
• Entering payer requirements
• Notifying client of financial responsibility (when applicable)
• Meeting deadlines set forth by management
• Adapt to change in a continuously evolving environment
• Follow up with payer sources in order to obtain timely authorizations by working various reports
• Performs any related job duties assigned by the Director of Processing
• Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner and with minimal supervision.
This position is full time and requires someone who is dedicated and punctual. The ability to multi-task and creatively problem solve are essential. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and strong organizational skills. This position involves timely follow-up with paperwork, scheduling, and client phone calls. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
• Type a minimum of 45wpm
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Healthcare and/or administration background a plus
• Drug test and background check