National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation that offers competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
This position is full time and requires someone who is dedicated and punctual. The ability to multi-task and creatively problem solve are essential. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and strong organizational skills. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism. The Reimbursement Specialist is responsible for timely submission of quality claims and collection of outstanding AR.
• Works under direct supervision of a Reimbursement Supervisor.
• Follows-up on claims after initial billing is conducted by the Claims Specialist.
• Prepares and submits rebilled electronic and hard-copy claims to payers.
• Enters information into NSM’s proprietary billing and collection system as well as into ePremis, the electronic billing software.
• Ensures that NSM bills claims correctly the first time and that all applicable local, state, and federal requirements are met.
• Performs insurance/billing clerical duties, including review and verification of patient account information against insurance program specifications.
• Resolves routine patient billing inquiries and problems, follows-up on balances due from insurance companies and types invoices to insurance companies.
• Enters data electronically to process charges, payments, denials and adjustments.
• Performs other billing functions as outlined in pertinent policy and procedure documents.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
• 1-2 years related medical billing or collections experience, or equivalent education/certification, required
• Knowledge of medical billing and insurance claim filing a must
• Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task
• Strong Data Entry skills
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Drug test and background check
Please click here to get further details about our company.Apply Here