National Seating & Mobility, Inc. (NSM) is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist.
We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation. We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, and more. For more information about NSM, please click here.
This position is full time and requires someone who is dedicated and punctual at our Chattanooga Operations location. The ability to multi-task and creatively problem solve are essential. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and strong organizational skills. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism. The Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for processing and posting payments, denials and contractual adjustments to patient accounts.
• Processing and posting payments, denials and contractual adjustments to patient accounts.
• Maintains exact dollar control over all cash, check, and charge payments.
• Requires compliance with strict cash handling policies and procedures.
• Researches unidentified payments.
• Posts payer rejections/zero payments with appropriate comment code.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D
• 1-2 years related medical billing or collections experience, or equivalent education/certification, required
• Knowledge of medical billing and insurance claim filing a must
• Detail oriented, with ability to multi-task
• Strong Data Entry skills
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Drug test and background check
We recommend that you visit our website at www.nsm-seating.com to get further details about our company.