National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized, adaptive seating systems to those in need across the country. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation with over 80 locations nationwide. We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off and more.
Position Statement :
The Medicare Prescreen Analyst reviews branch provided work-order information when the client has Medicare as a payer. The Medicare Prescreen Analyst coordinates with the branch or RPC processor, Rehabilitation Technology Supplier (RTS), Technician, Regional Processing Director, and other Branch support personnel to ensure all required Medicare documentation is provided and complete in accordance with Medicare guidelines and within expected time frames. The Medicare analyst is responsible for providing information to the branch as it pertains to Medicare work-orders to ensure that all the needed documentation is obtained. The Medicare Prescreen Analyst approves the work-order so the branch can purchase the equipment.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Good written and oral communication skills
Basic computer knowledge
Drug Test Clearance
1) Reviews the work order detail and images to make sure the items are medically necessary per the Medicare guidelines and NSM policy.
2) Utilizes prescreen system to indicate if Medicare criteria has been met.
3) Provides feedback to the branch detailing any additional information that may be needed.
4) Reviews the work orders for proper coding.
5) Applies billing modifiers in the work order prior to final approval.
6) Maintains the prescreen queue with a 24 hour turn around for re-reviews and 48 hour turn around for new orders.
7) Answer inquiries from the branches within a 24 hour timeframe.
8) Maintains a positive working relationship with internal and external customers.
9) Maintains a positive working relationship with peers.
10) Must maintain regular and predictable attendanceApply Here