National Seating & Mobility, Inc. is a leader in the Durable Medical Equipment and Rehabilitation Technology Industry. We provide customized wheelchairs and adaptive seating systems for individuals who have been diagnosed as having a permanent or long-term loss of mobility due to trauma, physical abnormality, structural defect or disease.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the right chair and the best care to meet the long-term therapeutic needs prescribed by their physician and/or therapist. We are a progressive, growth-oriented corporation in need of a Kaiser Processing Manager. We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, and more.
Statement of the position:
The Kaiser Processing Manager assists the Area VP of Operations and Regional Processing Director in managing efficient and effective processing operations at their assigned branches. He/She monitors the overall productivity of the Processors and assists them in gathering information pertinent to the funding package. They manage processing reports, making certain that all necessary steps are taken to ensure all orders are processed within time performance standards. They work alongside the billing department to oversee all necessary documentation is received to obtain payment in accordance with company policy. He/She is also responsible for employee and client conflict resolution.
Additional duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manages processing reports, making certain that all necessary steps are taken to ensure all orders are processed within time performance standards:
• EOB’s / Denials
• Kaiser Reports (notes and status of contact for copays — not including copays for self-pay orders)
• Monthly Close — Posting orders
• ALS Report
• Status Reports
• Delivery Reports
• MIR Reports
• On Hold Reports
• Research/Review escalated issues ( one hour to hour and a half)
• Assist in processing duties
• Training/Employee Enhancement
• Back End Adjustments Report (once a week)
• Processing Inquiries (emails and calls answered within 1 business day)
• Kaiser Inquiries (emails and calls answered within 1 business day)
• Pending Authorizations Report (During Kaiser Visit)
• Rehab Unsubmitted Report
• Branch inquiries and issues regarding processing errors/issues
• Payroll (bi-weekly)
• Conflict Resolution (emails and calls answered in same business day)
• Daily follow up on escalated issues
• Branch communication/review — Processing requests (organizational processes —overall job flow) – weekly review
• Review of Processors work output and accuracy (CE reports, Unsubmitted report)
• Customer reconciliation — Authorizations, Denials, Referrals (Kaiser visit)
• Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
This position is full time and requires someone who is dedicated and punctual. The nature of our industry calls for employees who can balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can retain knowledge and training. The candidate should also demonstrate initiative and the ability to work with diverse customers.
• 2 years Management/Supervisor experience
• Degree in Business Management, Accounting or other related field preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent certificate required.
• 1-2 years minimum experience with Medical Billing, Prior Authorizations and/or Insurance Claims Processing required.
• Type a minimum of 45 wpm
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to adhere to the Attendance Policy
• Healthcare and/or administration background a plus
• Drug test and background check
• DME industry experience preferred
• Ability to travel; approximately 10% travel
We recommend that you visit our website at www.nsm-seating.com for further details about our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 /year
• Stockton, CA