Career Paths & Career Growth
At National Seating & Mobility (NSM), we treat our staff fairly, rewarding productivity and performance, while encouraging participation at all business levels. Self-responsibility and teamwork are highly prized. Team member motivation is fortified by ongoing education and exceptional on-the-job experience.
Why Work With NSM?
We recruit the best people, nationwide, with focus on engaged, motivated professionals. NSM careers offer great work-life balance, passionate colleagues, medical/dental insurance and paid vacation. Beyond great tangible benefits, NSM employees also enjoy an exceptional company Culture & MISSION.
Current Career opportunities are shown below, chronologically. Newest listings are on top. Filled positions are removed as quickly as possible. And, as we are always looking for the best people, if your skills match those shown here, we invite you to send us your resume.
- Remote Utility Processor – Pacific or South Mountain (Internal Applicants Only)
- Funding Specialist Supervisor / Louisville KY
- Wheelchair Technician / Philadelphia PA
- Wheelchair Technician / Asheville, NC
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Hudson, NH
- Customer Service Representative / Hudson, NH
- Customer Service Representative / Hayward, CA
- Home Access Sales Representative / Philadelphia PA
- Wheelchair Technician / Woburn, MA
- Wheelchair Technician / Natick MA
- Wheelchair Technician / Minneapolis, MN
- Home Access Technician / Houston, TX
- Home Access Technician / Des Moines, IA
- Payer Operations Specialist / Chattanooga, TN
- Contract Specialist / Chattanooga TN
- Wheelchair Technician / Lombard, IL
- AR Specialist / Newington, CT
- General Manager / Atlanta, GA
- Customer Service Representative / Salt Lake City, UT
- Wheelchair Technician / Hayward CA
- A/R Analyst / Chattanooga
- Reimbursement Specialist / Chattanooga