Career Paths & Career Growth
At National Seating & Mobility (NSM), we treat our staff fairly, rewarding productivity and performance, while encouraging participation at all business levels. Self-responsibility and teamwork are highly prized. Team member motivation is fortified by ongoing education and exceptional on-the-job experience.
Why Work With NSM?
We recruit the best people, nationwide, with focus on engaged, motivated professionals. NSM careers offer great work-life balance, passionate colleagues, medical/dental insurance and paid vacation. Beyond great tangible benefits, NSM employees also enjoy an exceptional company Culture & MISSION.
Current Career opportunities are shown below, chronologically. Newest listings are on top. Filled positions are removed as quickly as possible. And, as we are always looking for the best people, if your skills match those shown here, we invite you to send us your resume.
- Cash Application Specialist / Chattanooga TN
- Customer Service Representative / Newington CT
- Customer Service Representative – Columbus OH
- Customer Service Representative – Milwaukee WI
- Customer Service Representative – Marquette MI
- Customer Service Representative / Fort Lauderdale FL
- Customer Service Representative – Santa Rosa CA
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Arlington TX
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Louisville KY
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Salt Lake City UT
- Funding Specialist – Processor / Oklahoma City OK
- Wheelchair Technician / Chicago IL
- Wheelchair Technician / Woburn MA
- Wheelchair Technician / Newington CT
- Wheelchair Technician / Providence RI
- Wheelchair Technician / Oklahoma City OK
- Wheelchair Technician / San Antonio TX
- Wheelchair Technician / Philadelphia PA
- Home Access Sales Representative / Philadelphia PA
- Home Access Technician / Iowa City, IA
- Contract Specialist / Chattanooga TN
- Wheelchair Technician / Lombard, IL
- General Manager / Atlanta, GA
- Wheelchair Technician / Hayward CA