About National Seating & Mobility
National Seating & Mobility’s only business is custom mobility, Rehab and adaptive seating systems. During three decades, we’ve grown from five locations to a national network of professional Assistive Technology Providers (ATPs) serving clients, therapists and physicians across the U.S.
Our clients are often severely physically challenged. Most are pediatrics with diagnoses of birth defects, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and spina bifida. We also serve teens, adults and seniors challenged with severe trauma, disease and skeletal disorders.
- The importance of having the right chair for your special need.
- Our work with you and your healthcare provider.
- How we’ve helped others like you.
- Specialized training and experience required of our professional staff.
- How to find the nearest National Seating & Mobility branch office.
Each NSM client presents unique circumstances, lifestyles and Rehab needs. As such, we want all our clients and caregivers to understand :
NSM’s singular commitment to wheeled mobility is realized in our field staff’s exceptional qualifications and experience. Our national third-party payer support team provides essential, value-added expertise.